Well here it is!!!
All you need is pictured above and here are your steps…grab the kids!!
1. Make the white cake according to the instructions on the box. Add 1 1/2 tsp mint extract to the water. After you’re done mixing Remove 1 C of batter and add 3-5 drops of green food coloring (this could be a kid step if they’re good with counting!)
2. Pour the big batch of batter into a greased 9×13 pan. Your bowl of green batter can be spooned into the pan making about 12 circles. Use a butter knife to swirl it around in S shape movements. (another kid friendly step)
3. Bake at 350 for 29-35 minutes and let it cool completely
4. Pour fudge sauce over top and spread evenly.
5. Add 5 drops green and 2 drops yellow coloring into the cool whip as well as 1/2 tsp mint extract and spread that over top the fudge.
6. Hand over the Andes mints to the kids and let them unwrap and break them into tiny pieces to be sprinkled on top of the cake.
Enjoy!! And also hang onto that green food coloring for later to drop into a tall glass of ice cold green beer!!!
HAPPY ST PATTYS!!!!